Closing the circle from designing to making from A to Z
Digital manufacturing, mass customisation, as well as flexible and automated production have become standard as time to market is getting shorter and shorter.
On 5 and 6 February 2020, the Enterprise Europe Network, in cooperation with GoToS3 Interreg project, organises a matchmaking event with bilateral meetings at Prototyping + MNE 2020 in Kortrijk Xpo.
Kortrijk Xpo will host the crossroads of technology and ideas for designing, testing, manufacturing and assembling industrial parts and components for the manufacturing sector, industrial subcontracting and mechanical engineering.
Departments such as engineering, R&D, production, assembly or maintenance are being forced to break away from silo thinking and act as one communicating horizontal organisation in the face of ever-changing market conditions, low stocks and limited series production for ever more demanding industrial customers. Industrial subcontractors have become more than producers, they also help customers in their thinking and designing processes. Prototyping + MNE 2020 closes the circle for both visitors and exhibitors: “advanced prototyping + industrial production from A - Z"
The matchmaking event is free of charge. In order to receive free access to the venue a pre-registration at Kortrijk Xpo is necessary.
What’s it about?
The matchmaking event offers participants:
- Latest trends and technologies
- Short, bilateral meetings to foster effective networking in an informal setting
- Getting to know key R&D players offering services to companies
- Matching organisations offering or seeking solutions
- International partner network
- Professional assistance on the spot
Why to participate?
Many exhibitors and visitors from Prototyping/MNE 2020 are expected to participate in the international matchmaking event. As a participant you will be able to:
- Showcase your most favourable products, projects or know-how
- Meet face-to-face new partners and customers
- Initiate cross-border contacts and cooperation and expand your international business opportunities
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- Present, discuss and develop new projects
We hope to see you at the Prototyping-MNE 2020 Matchmaking!
The Enterprise Europe Network Team