Visit to Industry 4.0- Factory of the future Labs related to Machinebuilding and Mechatronics in Kortrijk
As digital innovation and integration of new technologies is essential for companies in order to follow the Industry 4.0 wave, Enterprise Europe Network organises a visit to 3 newly installed labs in Kortrijk.
If after the visit, you are interested in cooperation or you have more questions – you are kindly invited to make an appointment with the Labs via the matchmaking tool. They are present at the prototyping fair and will gladly assist you further.
Participants of the matchmaking event can sign up for this session during registration.
5th and 6th of February 2020 from 10h to 11.40h (max 40p/day) : starting at HOWEST (DAE)
1. Application Lab Smart Assembly & Production (UGent + Sirris Kortrijk):
- Flexible automatisation: use of cobots & Automated Guided Vehicles
- Digital systems for operator support
2. Application Lab Smart Production Organisation (UGent en Sirris Kortrijk):
- Virtual operation/use of production systems
- Operational improvements based on digital twins
3. Technology Lab Augmented & Virtual Reality (Howest Kortrijk):
- Industrial applications with Augmented and Virtual Reality Technology
Campus HOWEST and UGent/Sirris Kortrijk
Botenkopersstraat 2/Graaf Karel de Goedelaan 5
HOW TO GET TO THE VISIT?
The visit starts at 10 am
at HOWEST building DAE in the Botenkopersstraat 2.
Please be there 10’ before ie 9.50h