Matchmaking is an ideal opportunity to initiate promising contacts in pre-arranged meetings.
People meet and greet at high speed. 30 minutes are usually enough to build connections, then the bell rings and the next meeting starts.
- Registration for the matchmaking event is open until 6 February 2020.
- Select the matchmaking sessions you wish to attend to. You will be able to book meetings in the matchmaking timeslots of your preference.
- Insert your contact details and organisation description.
- Publish your organisational focus and your collaboration wishes via the marketplace. The marketplace enables participants to list their offer and request items and to search for suitable partners by using these items. Your profile will not be validated if you have not listed your collaboration wishes via the marketplace. The better your profile the more interesting it gets for other participants.
- The matchmaking event is free of charge. Register now! Registration with a full profile and marketplace description is mandatory to attend the brokerage event.
Book b2b meetings
- Booking phase opens 13 January 2020, you will be informed by email when you can start requesting bilateral meetings.
- You can have a look at the other registered participants and select those you want to meet.
- Send meetings requests to the selected participants of your choice.
- Meeting requests must be confirmed by both sides in order to be scheduled. Therefore please confirm or cancel meeting requests once you receive a notification of a new meeting request.
- You can indicate your availability when sending a request.
- When accepting a meeting request you can choose the exact time when you wish to have the meeting within the matchmaking timeslots you selected during registration.
- You receive your preliminary meeting schedule by email 1 week before the event. You can check your meeting schedule at all times online or in the b2Match app. Download the App for iPhone or Android.
Meet & Match
- Keep track of your meeting schedule online or in the b2Match app.
- Your schedule contains time and table number of each single meeting.
- RESPECT the other participant's time and show up to all your meetings.
- If an unforeseen circumstance comes up and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meeetings through the platform. In this way, the other participant will get a notification.
Short video explaining what a matchmaking event is all about.
Made by our Austrian EEN colleagues at Steirische
Our staff will be at your disposal during the whole matchmaking event.